- - GO FAR Isn’t Just for Kids—When Parents Benefit From Joining
- - GO FAR Lace Up Shoe Program Donates Running Shoes to Students
- - GO FAR for Good Health—7 Ways to Get Active While Watching TV
- - A 5K Finish: Student's Determination Has No Limits
- - Thanks to Positive Experience, Former GO FAR Runner to Return as Race Volunteer
Launched in 2003 in response to the childhood obesity epidemic, GO FAR is a comprehensive fitness program designed to teach children of all abilities about healthy eating habits, goal setting, and how to train for a 5K. GO FAR teaches kids that active, healthy lifestyles are fun and can be sustained throughout their lives.
Our 10-week, user-friendly curriculum provides coaches - teachers, parents, volunteers - with everything needed to lead a GO FAR club.
"Perhaps the best part of GO FAR is what it provides on an emotional level. These children work hard toward a goal and through a structured, supervised program, they make friends, become more fit…"