- - Summer Is a Great Time to GO FAR for Minnesota Club
- - Volunteering at GO FAR Events Inspires Girl Scouts to Run
- - GO FAR Coach’s Boston Marathon Experience Inspires
- - Heart Surgery Hasn't Stopped HPU Student's Active Lifestyle
- - GO FAR Group Gets Motivation, Inspiration From Coaches Who Go Far
Launched in 2003 in response to the childhood obesity epidemic, GO FAR is a comprehensive fitness program designed to teach children of all abilities about healthy eating habits, goal setting, and how to train for a 5K. GO FAR teaches kids that active, healthy lifestyles are fun and can be sustained throughout their lives.
Our 10-week, user-friendly curriculum provides coaches - teachers, parents, volunteers - with everything needed to lead a GO FAR club.
"Perhaps the best part of GO FAR is what it provides on an emotional level. These children work hard toward a goal and through a structured, supervised program, they make friends, become more fit…"