GO FAR’s success is due in large part to the generous support of corporate sponsors and community partners. They provide funding, healthy snacks, volunteer time and much more for GO FAR clubs and at our 5K and Fun Run Family events. Together, we encourage children to set goals, train and proudly cross the finish line at a GO FAR event.
CLUB SPIRIT 5K SPONSORS:GO FAR is grateful for the support of partners who provide resources to inspire and empower children to make healthy choices for a lifetime.
ADDITIONAL SPONSORS:For many schools and afterschool programs, limited funding for extracurricular activities can create barriers to getting started. GO FAR partners with businesses and organizations to support start-up costs and participant registration for clubs to ensure their success in the program.
FOUNDATION SUPPORT:Support from foundations and community organizations provides valuable resources for program development and furthering GO FAR’s mission.
- Dale Williams Family Foundation
- Foundation for a Healthy High Point
- Greater Greensboro Society of Medicine
- High Point Community Foundation
- High Point Medical Society
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Carolina
- Tannenbaum-Sternberger Foundation, Inc
- United Way of Greater High Point